Sunday, April 6, 2008


I haven't really focused on my collection too much up to this point, so I'm going to start out with what I plan to call the "Scrub Alert." Hopefully it will be a regular feature. It will feature someone whose autograph I have that turned out to be a less than spectacular player.

This week, that player is Junior Brignac. Along with his white brother Reid, who is now a much more highly touted prospect than he ever was, Junior is in the exclusive club of players whose names I honestly dont' know how to pronounce. The autos on a 2000 Bowman and looks pretty good. However, I don't have it scanned just yet, but it looks like this one from ebay except w/ an auto. Apparently, Brignac went back to school at Cal and played a couple seasons of football as a QB/WR, with little success, and certainly not an NFL career. No idea where he is now.

No comments: