Friday, April 4, 2008

First Post

I signed up for this blog well over a year ago, and I still haven't made a post. Until now. Hopefully I'll make up for my laziness over the next several months. My goal for the summer is to send out a solid 500 TTM requests, a number that I haven't even approached for probably 6 or 7 years now. The semi-real world of college and work is a truly a bitch. I'm also going for a 75% success rate, perhaps a bit of a stretch, but with the internet as my guide, I should be able to filter out most non-signers. I'll be chronicling my successes here as they come in but all scans will be on my site, apkster.googlepages.com, so check them out there. But for now, back to SNY's Mets classics, what a great game. Does anyone else find it hard to remember when Mike Hampton was consistently healthy?

No comments: